This is a pretty straight forward redo, nothing really hard involved. I found this table at a yard sale (sorry, no picture) for $10.00. I usually don't pay this much for a small piece, but it was so cute! As it turned out, the former owners had used it to store thier spare change, and a lot of it got caught in the interior plywood so after trucking it home and pulling out the drawers, I got a hefty sum of $3.65 for my trouble. I saw it in a soft turquoise and painted it that way originally. Now I don't remember why I covered the blue with yellow, but I think I like it better now. Anyway the picture on top was in a calendar from last year and it just fit the top with a little cropping. Since the top veneer was peeling, I cut a piece of 1/4 inch plywood to fit where it had been and attached the picture. I'm sure everyone has their own way of glueing paper down, and it seems each different type of paper requires something different. For this paper, since it was so heavy, I sprayed the back and the front with clear satin finish so it wouldn't absorb so much water, then used ModPodge to adhere it. The satin variety looked really nice on the textured paper, so I covered it with a couple of more coats and glued and nailed the whole thing on to the top of the chest. Really quick, but really cute.